- CartONG is seeking a consultant or a consultancy firm for a long-term consultancy mission* in the first semester of 2019.
- The aim of the consultancy is to integrate the principles of Data Protection in CartONG’s approaches, using a cross-cutting and holistic manner
- Please download the Terms of reference to learn more about the mission, conditions and criteria
- Consultancy services open to individuals and organizations
- The planned budget for this consultancy is roughly between 20 000 and 30 000 €
- Fluency in spoken and written English & French is required
- Application deadline is 10/01/2019 at 12pm (noon) GMT+1
- Obligation of availability in the first semester of 2019
*CDD was indicated by default. This mission will lead to the signature of a consultancy contract.
Interested individual, organization or company should submit:
- A technical offer (max. 20 pages) with detailed methodology
- A financial offer in Euros including all fees (consultancy fee rates per day, eventual transport cost and perdiem), taxes, VAT and any other costs
- Curriculum Vitae(s) of involved specialists
- At least 3 references of similar work and if possible, documentation/report/sample of previous work carried out in this technical field
- Indication of availability during 1st semester of 2019
Depending on the quality of the offers received, CartONG reserves itself the right to proceed to a pre-selection and to request additional information, as well as organizing Skype interviews with the pre-selected candidates.
Applications must be submitted by 10/01/2019 at 12pm (noon) GMT+1 by email at: email@example.com, with all requested documents attached as a zip.
Please make sure to include as object: [Application – Data protection consultancy – Name]
Please make sure to include in your email, the following information:
- Your name / Name of the organization
- Registration number
- Phone number
- Skype contact
For any question related to this consultancy, you can contact either Edmond Wach or Maeve de France at: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning [Request for information – Data protection consultancy – Name] in your object.
Selection will be based on the quality of the methodology and understanding of the present ToRs, the experience of the candidate and the capacity to mobilize the required skills as well as price.
Feedback to all candidates will be provided at the latest on 10/02/2018.
Vous en voulez plus ?